The national Action Committee on Access to Justice in Civil and Family Matters’ Metrics Working Group has produced various documents and resources related to its ongoing work on national justice metrics enhancement and coordination. It will make papers and publications of interest available here:
- Action Committee Metrics Working Group: Project Description
- Access to Justice BC: Access to Justice Measurement Framework
- Applying the Measurement Framework– A User’s Guide, Access to Justice BC, Measurement Working Group, Dec. 2017
RECOMMENDED REPORTS FROM OTHER SOURCES
- Tracking Outcomes: A Guide for Civil Legal Aid Providers, National Center for Access to Justice at Fordham Law School, June 20, 2018. Online at : http://ncforaj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/NCAJ-Outcomes-Guide-complete-for-6-20-18.pdf.
- A Handbook for Measuring the Costs and Quality of Access to Justice, Tilburg Institute for Interdisciplinary Studies of Civil Law and Conflict Resolution Systems, 2009. PDF online at http://lawforlife.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/handbook-for-measuring-the-costs-and-quality-of-access-to-justice-271.pdf.
- Australia Attorney General’s Department, National Legal Assistance Data Standards Manual, July 2015. Online at https://www.ag.gov.au/LegalSystem/Legalaidprogrammes/Documents/National-Legal-Assistance-Data-Standards-Manual.pdf